Outlaw X NTN Telemark Binding
The Outlaw X is our all-around NTN binding, with easy step-in and out, lightweight, and a bombproof design. It's built the 22 Designs way with sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, and blazing uphill and downhill performance. Now with the Double Up Heel Climber with two climbing bails.
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
Built in the USA with stainless steel, machined aluminum, and premium plastics, the Outlaw X is built to last, and the 6-hole mounting pattern will keep it solid on your ski.
Borrowing proven touring technology from the Axl, the Outlaw X delivers true free-pivot performance. With a true step-in and pole-activated release, it's always ready to run. The Outlaw X can release laterally, although it's not guaranteed. The Outlaw is not a DIN-certified releasable binding. Ski at your own risk.
Brakes sold separately.
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths - available for purchase.
- Optional stiffy spring kit: available for purchase.
- Ski crampons are available for purchase.
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Two spring-loaded climbing bails at approximately 7.5° and 13° (for a 27.0 boot).
- NTN compatible in two sizes:
Large fits boots: 26.5 and up Scarpa/Crispi and 26.0 and up Garmont/Scott
Small fits boots: 26.0 and down Scarpa/Crispi and 25.5 and below Garmont/Scott
- Toepiece height: 1.1" at the rear with 3-degree ramp
- Weight per binding including climber:
Large: 1.8 lbs / 828g
Small: 1.75 lbs / 796g
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA